Company Name: Inclusive Financial Technologies, Inc.
- Website: https://blend.ph/
- Not SEC-registered, If you decide to contact them for services, carefully check all documents.
- Contact Information: (02) 8293-3628/(02) 5310-1743
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address: Penthouse A, OMM Citra Bldg. San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Blend PH Online Loan Highlights
BlendPH promotes borrowing with a low-interest rate and also advertises investing to help fellow-men.
Apply for a loan in the comfort of your home. Just prepare your mobile phone or laptop and a stable internet connection.
If you are a Seafarer or any person with a stable income, then your welcome to apply here.
Get your loan with these easy steps:
- Create an account at their website
- Wait for 24-48 hours while your applications and requirements are being processed and verified.
- Once your loan has been approved. Lenders will decide to fund your loan.
- Get your money disbursed directly at your account and enjoy using it where you needed it the most. So easy!
No bank account? Sign up now with UnionBank. The process is 100% online! No need to go out and stand in a long line. Just go to the Google Play Store and install it.
BlendPH has a loan service with a loan term of 12-36 months. Another loan service has a loan term of 1-6 months, and loan service for a seafarer has a loan term of 2/3 of the Contract Period.
Loan service offered by BlendPH:
- Personal Loan
- Fast Loan
- Seafarer Loan
- Franchise Loan
- Salary Loan
Interest Rate per loan service:
- Personal Loan – Interest rate varies depending on the risk type.
- Fast loan – 8% per month
- Seafarer Loan – 3.5% per month
- Franchise Loan – 2% per month
- Salary Loan – 3% per month
- Certificate of Employment with Compensation
- Company ID
- Latest 1-month Payslips
- 2 Valid Government ID
- Proof of billing
- Business Permit/Mayor’s/DTI registration
- Bank Certificate with daily balance
- Income Tax Reform for 1701
- Financial Statement
- Barangay Clearance
FOR SEAFARER LOAN
- Seaman’s book: not expired
- A government-issued ID (support to passport)
- Allottee form contract
- Contract w/ POEA stamp
- Selfie with ID
- Barangay clearance
- Overseas employment certificate
FOR SALARY LOAN
- A regular employee of any partner company
- Approval from their respective Human Resources Officer