Are you looking for a loan without any corresponding collateral and no co-maker?
For a hassle-free process, the Security Bank’s Personal Cash Loan will ease this worry in order to finance your personal consumption, education, investment, and even a start-up capital for your online business during this pandemic.
Fast approval of your loan will take effect within 7 days. You can borrow from 30,000 to 1 million pesos and the payment terms cover 12, 18, 24 or 36 months for as low as 1.39% monthly add on rate. For those interested, below are the requirements needed in order to apply for the Personal Cash Loan:
Recommend reading: SSS Salary Loan Online – How to Apply?
- Clear copy of company ID with signature
- Copy of latest one month payslip
- Latest BIR form 2316 or latest COE
- Business permit
- Latest six months bank statements
- List of 3 suppliers and 3 customers with telephone number
- Clear copy of one valid government issued ID with 3 specimen signatures
- Latest ITR with BIR stamp
- Latest 2 years Audited Financial Statements
- SEC Registration/DTI Certificate
- Latest GIS (if corporation)
Please note that all loan applicants must ensure that the application form is completely filled out, this will then be subject to the bank’s credit policies and procedures together with other requirements.
Start investing, be able to pay for that tuition and miscellaneous, provide for your family’s needs and even start a business. All these are made possible through securing a Personal Cash Loan in one of the finest banks in the Philippines…the Security Bank.
To check all our available loan recommendations online, visit http://pinoymoneys.com/pinoy-utang/
Latest posts by Sharmaine Escarian (see all)
- BPI Personal Loan - November 17, 2020
- One Day Process Loan for OFW - November 17, 2020
- The Grandest Golden Opportunity On COVID-19 Pandemic - November 17, 2020