Company Name: ASIALINK FINANCE CORPORATION
- Website: https://www.asialinkfinance.com.ph/
- SEC Registration: No. A199711768
- Contact Information: (02) 8709-7777 | 0917 808 9215
- Email address: email@example.com
- Office Address: Suite 210 AIC Gold Tower Emerald Avenue cor Garnet Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1600
Asialink Finance Corp. Highlights
Asialink Finance Corp. is an online lending company that gives loan service to OFWs who need financial help.
Are you an OFW who wants to invest in Real Estate and take out a loan for homes that you can call your own, buy a car, start a business or want to avail yourself a personal loan for emergencies? AFC can help you with that.
You can apply online on their website or in-person by going to their branches. Bring all the documents needed for faster processing.
To be eligible to borrow, you should meet the following:
1. OFW currently working overseas with an active employment contract/ valid contract with an agency.
2. Returning OFWs – previously worked overseas and has a plan to go back.
3. First time OFWs with no initial capital or funds.
4. Age must be 21 – 59 years old.
5. Monthly salary that can cover personal expenses and loan dues.
Are you currently abroad? You can still apply for a loan! A co-borrower or family member with a stable income can get your loan approved.
No checking account? Not a problem. AFC will endorse and assist you to their partner bank.
Once the loan is approved, one of the AFC personnel will call to inform you and give instructions on claiming the money.
Your cash will be disbursed via cash card, direct deposit, or checks.
You can pay via post-dated checks (PDCs) or through their partner payment centers.
Are you having trouble with paying on time? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with their Customer Service to help and give you solutions.
- Proof that you have been working overseas for at least two years
- Application form with latest photo and signature
- Proof of employment ( must be validated by the Philippine Embassy or Consul)
– Employment contract
- Philippine passport (Photocopy only)
- Working visa (Photocopy only)
- Billing statement (choose only one of the following)
– Phone Bills
- Proof of fixed income
– Certificate of employment
- Two (2) valid IDs
- Proof of billing
- Age must be between 21 – 49
Accepted Valid IDs
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License