Company Name: LENDERLY FINANCE Corp.
- Website: https://www.lenderly.ph/
- SEC Registration: No. CS202001946
- Contact Information: 09178703177
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Address: Purok 1, Barangay Mamplasan, Biñan Laguna 4024 Philippines
Lenderly Lending Highlights
Lenderly Finance Corp. is an online lending company that starts operating in February 2020. Their company name comes from the combination of “Lending” and “Fairly.”
Lenderly has two (2) loan products, and these are the Barangay Honorarium Loans and Personal Loan.
Are you an elected/appointed Government official or a Barangay Staff, and your age is between 21 – 70? Then you are qualified to loan for Honorarium Loan Product.
While you are qualified for a Personal Loan if you are a Filipino currently living in the Philippines, and your age is between 21 – 70.
For Barangay Honorarium Loans, the loanable amount is P 5,000.00 (Appointed staff) – P200,000.00 (Elected Officials), and the loan term is One (1) month up to Twenty-four (24) months with an Interest rate of 2% to 3% monthly.
For a Personal Loan, the loanable amount is P5,000.00 – P100,000.00, and the loan term is One (1) up to Twelve (12) months with an Interest rate of 3% monthly.
Are you living around Barangay Mamplasan, Biñan City, or Laguna? Well then, brace yourself! Since Lenderly’s address is just around Biñan, they are now more accessible from your place, helping make the loan process faster.
Apply for only an hour and get money within 24 hours! That’s fast! Just prepare and provide all the needed documents.
For Barangay Honorarium Loan, you can get your cash through LFC’s office, and for Personal Loan, you can get your money sent directly to your bank account.
Apply now with these easy steps:
1. Apply online at their website or download Lenderly mobile app.
2. Submit your documents.
3. Get approved and get your money as soon as today.
Barangay Honorarium Loans
- Barangay/DILG ID
- One (1) Government-issued ID
- Valid IDs or Oath of Office
- Filled out application form
- Letter of Certification and Recommendation issued and signed by the Barangay Captain and Treasurer
- Proof of address
- Executions of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) between Lenderly Finance Corporation and Punong Barangay and Barangay Treasurer
- Latest Barangay Payroll
- DILG ID of Punong Barangay and Barangay Treasurer.
- Photocopy of 2 valid photo-bearing IDs with three (3) specimen signatures
- Photocopy of latest utility billing statement with a residential address
- Application fees 500 PHP
- Original Certificate of Employment and Compensation
- LATEST 1-month Payslip
- Photocopy of latest ITR or BIR Form 2316
- The minimum salary to qualify for a loan is 75000 PHP per month
- Postdated Cheque
Accepted Valid IDs
- Passport Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- Unified Multi-Purpose (UMID) ID
- Postal ID (plastic card) Voter’s ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) E-card
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Senior Citizen ID
Be the first to leave a review.
Latest posts by Mayzelle Taze (see all)
- UnaPay Loan Review – Shop Now and Pay Later Via Installment here at UnaPay! - March 11, 2021
- CashJeep Loan Review – Get Fast Cash Online with 1 Valid ID Only! - March 1, 2021
- IPeso Loan Review – Offers Instant Cash Online – Apply Now with 1 Valid ID Only! - February 26, 2021