Habang papalubog ang ekonomiya parami ng parami din ang mga taong naeenggaanyong mag-invest sa sa ibat-ibang paraan kagaya ng Mutual Fund. Ano nga ba ang mutual fund?
A mutual fund is professionally managed investment fund that source money from investors which may be retail or institutional in order to purchase securities. The advantages of investing in mutual fund are the following:
- Mutual Fund is legal and offers a more secured way of handling an investment.
- It doesn’t need a large amount of cash to invest. You only need a minimum of Php 5,000 investment.
- It is exempted from the 20% withholding tax.
- It is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and undergoes annual audit.
- No lock-in of investment, you can withdraw your shares any time you want.
- The financial portfolio of the investor is being diversified since it is distributed in an average of 10 companies.
- The mutual fund is being managed by skilled and professional portfolio managers.
- You can potentially earn big with an average of 6-20 percent every year.
Ang pera ay mahirap hanapin kaya nararapat na maging madiskarte upang mapalago ito at makahanap ng ibat-ibang mapagkukunan sapagkat lamang ang may alam!
Sources: Dungo, F. (2019). Mutual Funds Philippines – Guides, Tutorials, Tips. Retrieved from: https://dailypik.com/mutual-funds-philippines-guides-tutorials-tips/
Zoleta, V. (2018). Mutual Funds Investing for Beginners in the Philippines. Website: Moneymax. Retrieved from: https://www.moneymax.ph/personal-finance/articles/mutual-funds-investing
Be the first to leave a review.
Latest posts by Sharmaine Escarian (see all)
- BPI Personal Loan - November 17, 2020
- One Day Process Loan for OFW - November 17, 2020
- The Grandest Golden Opportunity On COVID-19 Pandemic - November 17, 2020