Are you looking for a low-interest personal loan? Then you should include PSBank Flexi Personal Loan with Prime Rebate in your list. It is the first and only collateral-free personal loan product with a revolving credit line and a fixed-term loan.
What is Revolving credit and fixed term loan? Revolving credit is a type of credit where there is no fixed number of payments, but the amount you can borrow will increase or decrease, depends on how much you have repaid. While in a fixed-term loan, you must make payments usually over a certain fixed period. For example, you will either pay your loan over 24 months or 36 months.
Are you interested in that offer? Want to know how to qualify and avail PSBank Flexi Personal Loan offer? Then don’t stop scrolling!
PSBank Flexi Personal Loan Feature
PSBank Flexi Personal Loan will let you loan a minimum of P20,000.00 and a maximum of P250,000.00. They have a loan term of 24 up to 36 months (only applicable to Fixed Term Loan).
The interest rate for those who will choose Revolving Loan is 2.5% per month and 1.75% add-on interest rate per month for those who will choose Fixed Term Loan. Affordable! Right?
For Fixed Term Loan, the effective Interest Rate per Annum for 24 months is 42.88% and 41.29% for 36 months. While for Revolving Loan, the effective Interest Rate per Annum is 34.49% for 12 months.
PSBank Flexi Personal Loan also has a loan rebate program. Here you can receive a rebate when you make advance or excess loan payments. Thus, making monthly dues payments more rewarding.
PSBank will also provide an ATM card. With hundreds of ATMs nationwide, you can now access day and night banking.
How to be eligible for PSBank Flexi Personal Loan
To qualify for a PSBank Flexi Personal Loan, you should meet these qualifications listed below.
- A Filipino Citizen residing in the Philippines
- Upon application, your age should be 22 years old – 54 years old
- If employed,
– At least two (2) years permanent work and one (1) year in your current employer
– Gross monthly income should be at least P15,000.00 or above
- If engaged in the business,
– It must be operating profitably for the last three years
- For self-employed, your gross monthly income should be at least P30,000.00
- You need to have a residential landline or an active mobile number, business landline, and email address.
- An active credit cardholder.
PSBank Flexi Personal Loan Steps and Application Process
Now, PSBank has an online application, where you only need your gadget and a stable connection, and your good to go. Applying for a PSBank Flexi Personal Loan is just a few clicks away!
To know if you are qualified to apply for PSBank Flexi Personal Loan, they made a pre-screening checklist with about six (6) questions you need to answer. Want to know what are those questions? Well, Good for you. I’m not keeping it a secret, and I’m going to spill it to you so that you can prepare yourselves.
- 1st question: Your Nationality
- 2nd question: Your Birthday
- 3rd question: What are your income source and work tenure. There are four (4) choices for the Source of Income.
– Full-Time Employment (minimum of two (2) years)
– Own Business (minimum of three (3) years)
– Regular Monthly Commissions (the primary source of income must be full time or business if you want to apply for a personal loan)
– Remittances from an OFW (the primary source of income must be full time or business if you’re going to apply for a personal loan)
- 4th question: Your gross monthly income (minimum household income must be P15,000.00)
- 5th question: Where do you intend to use the loan (there are choices)
- 6th question: How much you want to borrow
Note: Your intended loan amount may change based on credit evaluation criteria.
After answering all those questions, you will get the result automatically. After that, you have an option to use the loan calculator to compute for a sample amortization or apply for a PSBank Flexi Loan.
Are you interested? Fill out the application form now and get a decision within three (3) days!
If you want to try the pre-screening test, you can check it here.
Disclaimer: Being qualified for a PSBank Flexi Personal Loan doesn’t mean that you are also automatically approved for a loan. After sending the application form, it will take three (3) days before you know what the decision for your application is.
PSBank Personal Loan Requirements
- Completely filled-out PSBank Flexi Personal Loan Application Form
- Identification cards (You can choose any of the following): (Photocopy only)
– Company ID
– Driver’s License
– Passport or TIN
– Firearms License
– NBI Clearance
– Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- BIR form 2316 or 2306 if you are employed (Photocopy only)
- BIR form 1701 if self-employed and Auditor’s Report and Financial Statement with BIR Stamp (Photocopy only)
- If credit cardholders,
– you need to present the latest credit card billing statement (with the client as the PRINCIPAL cardholder)(original copy)
PSBank Flexi Personal Loan Fees and Charges
PSBank has a handling fee of P1,500.00 or 1% of the approved credit line, whichever is higher. Also, a late payment fee, which is 5% per month. A due date extension fee(if ever you want to extend your due), computed as:
outstanding balance * rate * number of days/360.
For more information on their fees and charges, you can visit the PSBank website.
PSBank Flexi Personal Loan Alternatives
Are you looking for fast cash with lesser requirements? You can visit this page. Here is a list of online lending where you can apply, and don’t forget to read the reviews to know those online lending guides and information.
For more information, you can contact PSBank Business Center at (632) 7944-1590 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday (except holidays).
Are you looking for a PSBank branch near you? Search it here.
Source: PSBank Philippines
Be the first to leave a review.
Latest posts by Mayzelle Taze (see all)
- UnaPay Loan Review – Shop Now and Pay Later Via Installment here at UnaPay! - March 11, 2021
- CashJeep Loan Review – Get Fast Cash Online with 1 Valid ID Only! - March 1, 2021
- IPeso Loan Review – Offers Instant Cash Online – Apply Now with 1 Valid ID Only! - February 26, 2021